This peach and prosciutto pizza for the perfect summer dinner or appetizer! It has such a unique combination of flavors that work just right together. The peaches and prosciutto add the perfect salty and sweet flavor, and the goat cheese gives the perfect creamy texture. Plus, you can never go wrong with fresh basil! Give this recipe a try and don’t forget to leave a review!
What do I need to make this recipe?
- Pizza dough
- Goat cheese
- Olive oil
Should I use homemade or store bought pizza dough?
Whatever you prefer! I don’t have a pizza dough recipe on my site, so if you want to make the dough yourself you’ll need to find the recipe elsewhere. For store bought, both Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods have great pizza dough!
Can I use something besides goat cheese?
Yes! I love the flavor and texture of goat cheese, but I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. It will change the flavor of the pizza, but it will still be good! Ricotta or mozzarella are both good options for this pizza.
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
- Ricotta and Mushroom Flatbread
- Peach Basil Salad
- Prosciutto Arugula Pizza
- Caramelized Onion Fig Flatbread
Peach and Prosciutto Pizza
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 1 peach halved and sliced
- 3-4 oz goat cheese
- 1 slice prosciutto ~1 oz
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Let pizza dough sit out at room temperature for 30 min on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness, and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Spread the olive oil over the top of the crust, and then spread the garlic.
- Add the goat cheese, peach, prosciutto, and basil.
- Cook for about 10-12 min, or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, slice the pizza, and enjoy!