This earl grey lavender martini is magic. It is absolutely delicious, tart, sweet, and has the perfect floral flavor. The trick is the lavender simple syrup, balanced out by the lemon juice. The flavor is out of this world, I can’t wait for you to try it!
What do I need to make this drink?
- Vodka or gine
- Lavender Simple Syrup
- Earl grey tea
Do I need a shaker to make this?
Nope, it just makes it a bit easier! You can just mix in ice until the drink is cold then strain out the martini into a separate glass.
Is it better with vodka or gin?
It all depends on which you like better! I have had it both ways and I absolutely love both!
How much infused vodka/gin can I make with one earl grey tea bag?
I would say to use 1 tea bag per every 1 cup of alcohol used. So, if you want to infuse 2 cups of vodka, use 2 tea bags.
Can I make the infused vodka ahead of time?
You bet! This is what I do. I usually make a cup or two at once and put it in the freezer in a sealed container to use for later so I can whip these up whenever I want!
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
- Bailey’s Espresso Martini
- Cran-Rosemary Spritzer
- Peach Frosé
- Pomegranate Martini
- Pomegranate Mint Moscow Mule
Earl Grey Lavender Martini
- 2 oz vodka or gin
- 0.5 oz lavender simple syrup more to taste
- 1 earl grey tea bag can use for up to 6 servings
- 0.5 oz fresh lemon juice
- Let the earl grey tea bag steep in the vodka or gin for at least 20 minutes, or longer (up to an hour) if you want a stronger earl grey flavor.
- Mix together the infused alcohol, lemon juice, and lavender simple syrup into a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Optional: Garnish with lavender buds and/or lemon slices.