What ingredients do I needs to make this?
Ground meat of your choice (I usually use chicken or turkey)
Corn (I typically use the Mexican Roasted frozen corn that is in the frozen section in Trader Joe’s)
Healthy Taco Salad
A delicious, healthier version of the classic taco salad! Fresh ingredients tossed with a an easy homemade dressing!
- 1 lb ground meat of your choice I usually use chicken or turkey
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup black beans drained, rinsed
- 1 cup corn I typically use the Mexican Roasted frozen corn that is in the frozen section in Trader Joe’s
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 avocado diced
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup salsa of choice
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!