This one pan dinner has so much flavor, is loaded with vegetables, and it makes the best leftovers! You can really use any vegetables you have laying around, so keep that in mind for this recipe. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review!
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
A high protein, one skillet meal filled with vegetables! It has so much flavor, you'll make it again and again.
For stir fry
- 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bitesized pieces
- 2 medium bell peppers cut into bitesize pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets cut into bitesize pieces
- 2 cups zucchini cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 cup celery cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 cup cremini or white mushrooms sliced
- ⅔ - 1 cup roasted unsalted cashews
- 8 green onions white and green part separated, sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoon hoison
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 4-6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Toss cornstarch, salt, and pepper with chicken until evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and add chicken.
- Stir frequently until chicken is browned on the outside (about 5 minutes) then add the vegetables, mushrooms, and white parts of green onion and cook until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. While this is cooking, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- Once the chicken mixture is done, pour the sauce over it and toss to coat. Add cashews and mix.
- Garnish with the green part of the green onion and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve over rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!