These rosemary roasted carrots are such a great side for dinner! Rosemary brings out the best flavors in the carrots and I just love roasted carrots. Put it on the side of a nice chicken or steak dinner, or really anything you want! Don’t forget to leave a review and let me know what you think!
What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
Can I use dried rosemary?
I’m sure it would come out great, but I’ve never tried it with this recipe so I cannot vouch for it!
Can I use a different type of oil besides olive oil?
It will change the flavor a bit, and I definitely prefer olive oil for this dish over anything else. If you don’t like olive oil or just want to try something else, others will work but it will change the flavor!
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
Rosemary Roasted Carrots
- 2 lbs medium or large carrots
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Peel the carrots and drizzle with olive oil and mix so they are all lightly coated.
- Add rosemary and garlic powder and mix the carrots until these are evenly dispersed.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then lay out carrots on a baking sheet, not touching.
- Cook until you can easily pierce the carrots with a fork (about 30-40 min) and you’re done!