Everyone needs a go-to, easy holiday cocktail recipe. Make the simple syrup ahead of time, keep it in the fridge, and throw together these cocktails in under 5 minutes anytime you want! The rosemary simple syrup gives a great balance the cranberry juice. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this?
- Cranberry juice
- Soda water
- Rosemary simple syrup
- Optional for garnish: Fresh rosemary sprigs or fresh cranberries
For rosemary simple syrup:
- Fresh rosemary
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
A classic cranberry spritzer with rosemary simple syrup!
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz soda water more to taste
- ½ oz simple syrup more to taste
- Optional for garnish: rosemary sprigs and/or fresh cranberries
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Leaves from 2 sprigs of rosemary
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
To prepare simple syrup
- Put the water, sugar, and rosemary leaves in a pan on medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let sit for at least 30 minutes with the leaves before straining them out.
To prepare spritzer
- Pour the vodka and cranberry juice into a glass and mix.
- Top with soda water. Mix in rosemary simple syrup to taste.
- Add ice.
- Add garnish if using.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply