This chicken burger is everything. It’s got spice, insane flavor, and you get to pick your own toppings! (Duh, you’re making it, not me, it’s none of my business). But, I will give you suggested toppings because it’s even better with the perfect toppings! The zesty lime pairs perfectly with the spicy hot sauce in the spicy lime aioli. Give this burger a try and don’t forget to leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this?
- Ground chicken
- Red onion
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Hamburger buns
- Chipotle sauce (you can also use store-bought chipotle aioli/mayo)
- Optional for topping: Crisp lettuce, onion, pickled onions, pickled jalapeños, avocado, pepper jack cheese
Tip for making the perfect burger:
- Don’t overcook it! You want the burger to be nice and juicy, and cooking it for too long will dry it out.
- Toast those buns! This gives the buns a nice crunch.
- Be generous with the toppings! Let’s be honest, the toppings are crucial for a good burger.
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
- Ahi Mango Poke Tostadas
- Crispy Asian Chicken Wings
- Healthy Chipotle Breakfast Sandwich
- Sheet Pan Fajitas
- Thai Chicken Thighs
Spicy Chicken and Lime Burger
This chicken burger is packed with flavor! The spicy lime aioli is the perfect sauce for this loaded burger.
For the burger
- 16 oz ground chicken
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 diced jalapeño
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional for toppings: lettuce, onion, pickled onion, pepper jack cheese, avocado, pickled jalapeño
- Chipotle sauce or use chipotle aioli or mayonnaise
- Mix together the burger ingredients (chicken, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and spices).
- Form into 4 patties, and grill until cooked through. The time really depends on the thickness of your patty and the heat of the grill, but mine have taken anywhere from 5-8 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- When burgers are done, place on bun and add the sauce to the bun. Then add whatever toppings you want!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply