This salad is filled with fall produce! It’s so flavorful, comforting, and filling you’ll want to make it all of autumn. The warm sweet potato and bacon add a nice cozy feeling to this salad for those colder weather months, and feel free to leave out the bacon to make it vegetarian (and also the goat cheese to make it vegan)! This salad was created because I tend to eat salads a lot less once it starts to get colder, but this salad just feels like fall and will leave you wanting more. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?
- Brussels sprouts
- Bell pepper
- Sweet potato
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Red onion
- Olive oil
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
Fall Harvest Salad
This salad is filled with fall produce! It’s so flavorful and filling, you’ll want to make it all of autumn.
- 2 cups kale stem removed, chopped
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 ½ cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 1 medium bell pepper whichever kind you prefer
- 1 medium sweet potato diced into ½-1” cubes
- ¼ lb bacon optional-you can add any other protein you prefer or leave it out
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ red onion quartered and thinly sliced or pickled onion
- 1 medium pear cubed or sliced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1-2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly coat sweet potato with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Place sweet potato on a baking sheet and place in oven until easily pierced with a fork, about 20-25 minutes.
- While the sweet potato is baking, pan fry the bacon, and cut into small pieces.
- Chop the rest of the ingredients, and mix together the dressing ingredients.
- When everything is ready, toss together and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!