These green beans are always a crowd pleaser and have so much flavor. They’re crispy, and have the best textures. Give them a try and leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?
- Green beans
- Sliced almonds
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
Almond Bacon Green Beans
A twist on the classic green beans almondine! With sautéed mushrooms and bacon for more texture and flavor.
- 1 lb green beans
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms halved and sliced
- ⅓ cup almonds sliced
- 4 oz bacon diced, about ½”
- 6-8 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the bacon in a pan until crisp. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Boil water in a large pot, add the green beans once it comes to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes, then drain.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter on medium heat. Add in the mushrooms and garlic, and cook until mushrooms are a golden brown.
- Add the almonds to the mushroom mixture and stir until the almonds are golden brown.
- Mix the mushroom mixture, green beans, and bacon together and mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!