This Bailey’s martini is absolutely delicious, rich, and extra boozy. With only three ingredients, you’ll blow away anyone you make this for, and you can use it as a pick me up for your boozy night. Plus, with St. Patrick’s day coming up, I couldn’t think of a better cocktail to celebrate! Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review!
What do I need to make this?
-Baileys or other Irish cream liquor
Do I need to use a shaker?
I like to use a shaker for this, because it chills everything and allows that delicious foam to form on top! But, if you don’t have one, you can easily just mix the ingredients with ice and strain the ice out.
What can I use instead of espresso?
If you don’t have espresso, you can either use strong cold brew or strongly brewed coffee.
Other cocktails you may like:
- Boozy Peppermint Mocha
- Cran-Rosemary Spritzer
- Peppermint Espresso Martini
- Pomegranate Mint Moscow Mule
Bailey's Espresso Martini
- 1.5 oz Bailey's or other Irish cream liquor
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz espresso
- In a shaker with ice, pour in all the ingredients.
- Shake as hard as you can for 20 seconds.
- Pour and strain into glass, enjoy!
Leave a Reply