The ultimate Christmas cocktail. You can drink it anytime of day: Need a drink while you open Christmas gifts? Need a midday pick me up? This has got ya covered. The peppermint schnapps and Bailey’s give the mocha the perfect boozy flavor. Give it a try and don’t forget to leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this?
- Hot chocolate mix
- Milk of choice (unsweetened)
- Peppermint liquor
- Bailey’s Irish cream liquor
- Optional for topping/garnish: whipped cream, candy cane, chocolate shavings
What kind of milk should I use?
Whatever milk you have on hand or like. I typically use almond milk or oat milk, but anything works! I recommend unsweetened because the hot chocolate mix will sweeten the drink enough.
Can I make more than one at a time?
Of course! Just multiply the recipe by however many you want to make, it is definitely a batch friendly recipe!
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
- Bailey’s Espresso Martini
- Espresso Cream Cheese Frosting
- Homemade Chai Latte
- Peppermint Espresso Martini
Boozy Peppermint Mocha
- 8 oz hot coffee
- 2 tablespoon hot chocolate mix
- 4 oz milk of choice unsweetened
- 1.5 oz peppermint liquor
- 1.5 oz Irish cream liquor
- Optional for topping/garnish: whipped cream, candy cane, shaved chocolate
- Brew coffee
- In a small saucepan on low-medium heat, warm the milk, being careful not to overheat.
- Pour the coffee and hot chocolate mix into the pan, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a mug, and add the peppermint liquor and Bailey’s.
- Garnish with toppings of your choosing. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply