Is there anything better than a popsicle on a hot summer day? YES: A boozy popsicle on a hot summer day! These are refreshing flavorful, and the hint of lime with the sweetness of the watermelon balances out the flavor. Break these out for your next summer BBQ to help everyone cool off and get a little extra tipsy.
What ingredients do I need to make this?
- Sweetener (honey, agave, or simple syrup)
What equipment do I need to make this?
All you need to make this is a blender and a popsicle mold! (The serving size might change depending on the size of your popsicle molds).
How long should I freeze these for?
The timing can be different based on the alcohol content of your Prosecco. I like to play it safe and just make these the day before I’m serving them to avoid any problems. But, if you’re making them for today they usually take around 3 hours to completely freeze.
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
- Blood Orange Beergarita
- Earl Grey Lavender Martini
- Mango Raspberry Popsicles
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
Watermelon Prosecco Popsicles
- 4 cups fresh or frozen watermelon cubed
- 2 cups Prosecco
- 1 tablespoon honey agave, or simple syrup (more to taste)
- 1 lime juiced
- Add the watermelon, sweetener of choice, and lime juice to a blender.
- Blend completely.
- Slowly pour in Prosecco and mix well with a spoon (do not blend).
- Let bubbles settle and pour into popsicle molds.
- Place in freezer until completely frozen (At least 3 hours).
Leave a Reply