Who doesn’t want an excuse to eat chocolate and peanut butter in the morning? These overnight oats use chocolate protein powder to give you delicious overnight oats that will keep you full and give you the energy you need to start the day.
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon honey to make vegan, use agave
- Optional for topping: chocolate chips, peanuts, peanut butter, banana slices
- Mix together all ingredients in a container and mix until combined
- Place covered container in refrigerator overnight (minimum of 4 hours)
- Take out of refrigerator, place on toppings, and eat!