What could possibly be better than a chocolate chip cookie? A pretzel chocolate chip cookie! These cookies are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, and just overall delicious. As an added bonus, the pretzels add a nice little crunch to these cookies. Don’t forget to leave a review at the bottom of the page!
The base of this recipe is my family’s chocolate chip cookie recipe that I grew up making, so this recipe is close to my heart. The addition of pretzels was inspired by my love of all things sweet and salty! I like these cookies so much I even turned them into an ice cream sandwich, find the recipe here.
What do I need to make these cookies?
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
- Chai Sugar Cookies
- Kahlua Cake
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookie and Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich
Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
The perfect mix of sweet and salty, you'll make these cookies again and again!
- ½ cup softened butter 1 stick
- ½ cup softened margarine 1 stick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup roughly crushed pretzels
- 2 cups chocolate chips of choice semi-sweet or dark chocolate
- Optional: whole twisted pretzels to top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together the butter, margarine, white and brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until completely mixed.
- Gradually beat in the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Lastly, mix in the pretzels and chocolate chips just until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 8-10 min (If you want to add the whole pretzel on top, press onto the cookie about 2 min before they are done baking).
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply