Make this delicious, easy to make peanut sauce great for dipping with spring rolls, chicken satay, and more!
This recipe can be used as a dip or dressing. If using as a dressing, add more water for thinning until it's at your desired consistency.
This was inspired by my shrimp mango spring rolls on this site, because I wanted an easy peanut sauce to dip them in. With only 5 ingredients, it's so easy to make and so delicious.
- Natural, smooth, unsweetened peanut butter
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar
See recipe card for quantities.
Whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
Add water until peanut sauce is at desired thinness.
Use the sauce for dipping or dressing!
Hint: If making a dressing and not a dip, add more water.
- Vegan - Replace honey with brown sugar for a vegan option!
- Spicy - add garlic chili paste to taste
Store the peanut sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Make sure to use a peanut butter with no added oils, sugar, or salt for the best outcome. Look at the ingredients list, the only ingredient should be peanuts.
Looking for other delicious sauces to elevate your meals? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with this creamy peanut sauce:
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 teaspoon honey can sub brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon water more if you want it thinner
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- If sauce is not at desired thinness, add more water.