I had to share this recipe, it’s just so good on any and all fish tacos! It’s loaded with lime and cilantro to give it the perfect tart flavor and elevates any fish taco you make. Give it a try and don’t forget to leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this?
- Red and green cabbage (or slaw mix)
- Plain greek yogurt
What equipment do I need to make this?
A blender or food processor is recommended, but you can still make this slaw without either of them!
How do I store this slaw?
If you want to make this slaw ahead of time, keep the sauce and the cabbage separated in airtight containers in the refrigerator. Mix them together when you’re ready to use it.
If you like this recipe, you may also like:
The Best Fish Taco Slaw
This is everyone's favorite slaw for fish tacos. It's loaded with lime, cilantro, and jalapeño to give it the best flavor.
- 1 ½ cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 ½ cups shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup packed chopped cilantro
- ½ de-seeded jalapeño diced
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred the cabbage and mix together.
- Add the yogurt, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice and zest, and garlic into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth, then salt and pepper to taste, and blend again.
- Mix the sauce into the slaw mix, and place on top of fish tacos.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply