Make this tangerine rosemary martini for a delicious and easy cocktail. The fresh tangerine juice gives a sweet and tangy flavor, balanced out by the earthy rosemary flavor.
Tangerines are in season in winter which makes this the perfect winter cocktail. This is when you'll find the best tasting tangerines, so don't miss out and make it before the weather warms up! It's also a great cocktail to serve at holiday parties, you can always juice the tangerines ahead of time to make this easier.
This was inspired by my pomegranate martini on this site, another delicious winter fruit martini! Seasonal fruits make tasty and festive cocktails.
- Tangerine juice
- Optional: simple syrup to taste
- Optional for garnish: rosemary sprig, slice of tangerine, and/or dried orange slice
See recipe card for quantities.
Pour tangerine juice, vodka, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Add rosemary sprig. Shake well.
Then, strain into a martini glass and garnish.
- Clementines - if you have clementines at home and would like to use these, go for it! Just remember that clementines are slightly sweeter than tangerines, so this will affect the flavor a bit.
- Cocktail shaker - if you don't have one, use a jar with a lid you can seal tightly (ex: mason jar)
- Cocktail strainer
Because you'll be using fresh squeezed tangerine juice, the flavor can vary a bit. Make sure to taste the drink before straining it into your glass to make sure you don't need to add any simple syrup.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with this tangerine rosemary martini:
Tangerine Rosemary Martini
- 1 Cocktail shaker If you don't have one, you can use a jar with a lid.
- 1 cocktail strainer
- 2 oz tangerine juice fresh squeezed
- 2 oz vodka
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- optional: simple syrup to taste
- for garnish: sprig of rosemary, slice of tangerine or dried orange
- In a cocktail shaker, pour tangerine juice, vodka, and lime juice. Add rosemary sprig. Add ice.
- Shake well.
- Optional: Taste while still in shaker, add simple syrup to taste (I do not usually add any but some prefer it).
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with sprig of rosemary and/or slice of tangerine or dried orange slice.