This pomegranate martini is beautiful, only a few ingredients, and absolutely delicious. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and/or rosemary for an extra elegant cocktail! Give this martini a try and don’t forget to leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this?
- Vodka or gin
- Orange liquor (triple sec, cointreau, etc)
- Pomegranate juice
- Lemon juice
Should I use vodka or gin?
Whatever you want! I’m more of a gin girl myself, but I have made this drink with both and they are both absolutely delicious. Obviously whichever you choose will change the flavor, so go with the one you like best!
Where can I find pomegranate juice?
Pretty much any grocery store. Pomegranate juice is common and can be found in most major grocery stores!
Do I need the lemon juice?
Yes! (Trust me on this, I forgot it one time and it was nowhere near as good without lemon juice)
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
- Cranberry Orange Mimosas
- Cran-Rosemary Spritzer
- Earl Grey Lavender Martini
- Pomegranate Mint Moscow Mule
- 1.5 oz vodka or gin
- 0.25 cup pomegranate juice
- 0.5 oz orange liquor
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- Optional for garnish: pomegranate seeds and rosemary sprigs
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until thoroughly chilled and pour in martini glass.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Leave a Reply