The perfect holiday mule is here! If you like mules, you’ll love this pomegranate mint Moscow mule. The colors are festive, and I enjoy it even more than a classic mule. Pomegranates are such a great winter fruit, and they are beautiful. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review!
These pomegranate mint mules can be made anytime of year, but I especially love serving them around the holidays because pomegranates are in season and the colors are so festive!
What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?
- Ginger beer (diet or regular)
- Pomegranate juice
- Mint leaves
- Optional for garnish: pomegranate seeds and/or mint leaves
What kind of ginger beer should I use?
Whatever kind you like! I like ginger beers that are heavier on ginger for the spice, but there are also more mild ones out there!
What is a Moscow mule?
A Moscow mule is typically made with ginger beer, vodka, and lime. So this twist on a Moscow mule is meant to be more wintery and festive!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with this tangerine rosemary martini:
Follow this link to get the same copper mugs that are pictured! I've been using them for years and absolutely love them and always get so many compliments.
You can, but it will change the flavor. Some people like "Kentucky Mules" which are made with bourbon instead of vodka. If this is more up your alley, just switch out the vodka for bourbon.
Pomegranate Mint Moscow Mule
- 4 oz ginger beer diet or regular - more to taste
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- 4-5 mint leaves
- Juice of ¼ lime
- Optional for garnish: pomegranate seeds and mint leaves
- Place mint leaves in a copper mug. Then, pour vodka over them and muddle.
- Pour in the pomegranate juice and mix.
- Add ice
- Pour in ginger beer and stir. Add garnishes if using.