The perfect holiday mule is here! If you like mules, you’ll love this version. The colors are festive, and I enjoy it even more than a classic mule. Pomegranates are such a great winter fruit, and they are beautiful. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review!
What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?
- Ginger beer (diet or regular)
- Pomegranate juice
- Mint leaves
- Optional for garnish: pomegranate seeds and/or mint leaves
What kind of ginger beer should I use?
Whatever kind you like! I like ginger beers that are heavier on ginger for the spice, but there are also more mild ones out there!
What is a Moscow mule?
A Moscow mule is typically made with ginger beer, vodka, and lime. So this twist on a Moscow mule is meant to be more wintery and festive!
If you like this recipe, you might also like:
- Cran-Rosemary Spritzer
- Cranberry Orange Mimosa
- Earl Grey Lavender Martini
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
Pomegranate Mint Moscow Mule
This beautiful Moscow mule has a refreshing mint flavor and a dash of pomegranate juice!
- 4 oz ginger beer diet or regular - more to taste
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- 4-5 mint leaves
- Juice of ¼ lime
- Optional for garnish: pomegranate seeds and mint leaves
- Place mint leaves in a copper mug. Then, pour vodka over them and muddle.
- Pour in the pomegranate juice and mix.
- Add ice
- Pour in ginger beer and stir. Add garnishes if using.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply