Spooky, festive, and only two ingredients! This halloween mimosa is exactly what you need to serve at your next halloween party.
You can make this cocktail on halloween, or for any "spooky" themed party you might throw during the year! It may be called a halloween mimosa but who says you can't have a haunted party in May?
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Red/purple juice of choice (I use cran-pomegranate)
- Optional: edible black glitter
- Honorary mention: skull ice mold
See recipe card for quantities.
Pour juice into skull ice mold, freeze.
Place skull ice cubes into champagne glass.
Pour champagne in glass and serve.
Hint: Mix in a small amount of edible black glitter at the end for an extra spooky drink!
- Alcohol free - use sparkling cider instead of champagne for an alcohol free halloween mimosa
All you need to make this halloween mimosa is the skull ice mold, which you can easily buy online! I used this ice mold but there are plenty of options out there!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with this recipe:
Spooky Halloween Mimosa
- skull ice mold
- purple or red juice I use pomegranate or cran-pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine
- optional: black edible glitter
- Pour juice into ice molds and place in freezer until completely frozen.
- Place one ice cube (or more depending on size) in a champagne glass.
- Pour champagne in the glass.
- Optional: Mix in small amount of edible glitter